Sunday, May 3, 2009

Just In Case

Well, I'm not sure if I need to post this cause only like 2 people read this and I'm pretty sure they both know, haha, but we are going to have a baby! :)
1st doctors visit was last week and I am about 9 weeks along. Due date is Dec. 5th. 
We are very excited! (everyone keeps asking me how Chris feels and I promise - he is excited!)
I go back to the Dr. at 12 weeks so hopefully things are still going well then. 
So far I've just been tired, eating random things but nothing too weird I don't think, and I have some cramping off and on. 
I can tell when I look at myself that my stomach area is different but I don't think others can tell too much yet. No weight gain yet. 
So theres all the news. Big changes coming!

Ps - We aren't telling people whether its a boy or girl so no asking. :) Sorry! 

3 comments:

Susan Sene said...

But we am going to have a baby! haha that made me laugh :)

So excited for you guys!!!!

Ever since you told me one of the big reasons why you're not telling anybody when you find out the sex, I've been thinking about doing that too. :)

The Kauffmans said...

Haha, yeah I know its going to be hard not to tell people but we are gonna stick to it!

Matt Chewning said...

that is awesome news. Good to see that my man Chris is doing work out there in SC.