Friday, December 5, 2008

I Am Second - Jason Castro


So Chris showed me this website and it's pretty cool. It's called I Am Second and there is some info about questions that people struggle with regarding who God is and how he relates to the world. I haven't really read much of that part yet. BUT, there are also some videos of different people, some well known - some not, who are believers. They answer some questions about their personal stories, etc. We watched Jason Castro's video
I will go ahead and Admit that I watched and enjoyed American Idol last season. Jason was one of my favorites. He tells his story HERE and I found it very cool and encouraging. I think he states the important aspects of relationship with God and our purpose here without getting into the silly controversial things that sometimes seem to make celebrity believers look like weirdos. :) I thought it was cool to hear. 

No comments: